Indian Railways Login and Indian railways registration for new Account indian railways signup Prcedure at irctc.co.in
IRCTC login registration means indian railways reseravtion booking for creating a new account in IRCTC official website i.e www.irctc.co.in .if you booking reservation for genetal, tatkal tickets to Having a new account in IRCTC through IRCTC registration process reduces the effort which we have been putting to book railway window ticket.
IRCTC Login / IRCTC Registration / IRCTC signup Procedure :
Indian Railways New Registration is required to book the ticket using IRCTC online. Without doing “IRCTC Login” or “IRCTC Sign Up” procedure. now a days 70% people having mobile or smartphones and having internet facility by using it very easy and quickly to book ticket.
process for IRCTC New Registration / IRCTC Sign Up Create New Account new user in IRCTC system to create a new account in IRCTC officially at www.irctc.co.in.
Steps to IRCTC Login / IRCTC Registration procedure :
visit official website : https://www.irctc.co.in
Click on “signup” procedure.
Step 1 :
IRCTC Login details to create a new account, Now you will be redirected to the IRCTC Login Registration form as shown below, thereafter follow below steps in order to create an account.
Required filling details of :
1. name : enter your user name and password and after Enter your first name and last name in this field.
2. Gender: Enter your gender here.
3. Marital Status: select your marital status
4. Date of birth : select dates
5. occupation : by selecting your occupation as Government, Private, Professional etc.
6. AAdhar details : enter your aadhar number care fully.
7. vaild email and mobile : its very important slot, given your email and mobile data verification information send to email and otp will sent to your mobile.
8. Address : enter address care fully.
9. Captcha image : it is one kind of security purpose given, enter care fully as it is. using capital letters, give caps. give small letters give small as it is.
submitting Details and get otp to mobile or email conformation came and after verification you have created user ID and password.
Step 2 :
now visit official site : www.irctc.co.in
enter your USer name and password and captcha Code.
now your logon in IRctc official website.
Step 3 : (ticket booking Procedure)
1. on screen left corner, you have visible of trains task.
2. where enter source to destination stations and date of journey select it.
3. The List of Trains show the number of trains available for that route. If you wish to know the route and the timings, click on the train name under the “List of Trains” option.
4. To get the fare, click on class available in the selected train under “List of Trains”. It will show fare according to type of class selected. The fare appearing is for a single adult Passenger and the service charges charged by IRCTC.
5. To select the train from the train list, click on the type of class available in the selected train.
6. If you will click on the class in the train list then it will show the train details with availability.
7. To book tickets, click on “Book Now” button under availability option.
8. Ticket reservation page appears; check whether the train name and the station names displayed on the top of the page are same as desired by you.
9. Enter the names of the Passengers, age, sex and berth preference for each Passenger. The maximum length of names should be restricted to 15 characters. If the Passenger is a senior citizen (60 years and above for male and 58 years and above for female) and wants to avail Senior Citizens’ concession (40% of Base fare for male and 50% of base fare for female), click the box provided. Senior citizens are requested to carry some proof of age in original during their journey. A sample form is reproduced below. (The allotment of your required berth depends on the availability).
step 4 : (payment Options)
10. The ticket details, availability of tickets at the particular time and the fare, including the service charge, appear on the screen, along with the payment option Follow the instructions.
11. “Payment Option” Select the Payment Mode and Bank From the Drop Down List.
12. Click on the “Make Payment” It redirect to selected Bank Site.
13. After successful payment and booking of accommodations, the User is shown the ticket confirmation details along with a “Print Reservation Slip” Button. On clicking the button ERS is shown with an option to print.
Finally The customer can subsequently also print Electronic Reservation Slip from the ‘BOOKED TICKETS’.